Monday, November 30, 2009

Halloween 2009

I had a hard time deciding what Rylee would be for Halloween this year. She isn't into anything except maybe Mickey Mouse and I just don't like the overly commercialized costumes...besides the fact that the name brand costumes cost a FORTUNE. I figured this is probably my last year to really get to pick what she dresses up as, so after much debate I decided to let her be a cowgirl. My sister-in-law made her a cowgirl dress up outfit for her 2nd birthday and it fits her perfectly right now so I really only had to add a shirt and boots and guns, of course, to complete the look. I was gonna put her in a hat, but she said she wanted pigtails. I must say that that she was too cute!! I also included a picture of her with her new little cousin, Caelyn. She sure is proud of her...when she isn't jealous!! LOL!
We have Trunk or Treat at our church, so we didn't have to go door-to-door to fill up her pumpkin. I must say it is MUCH easier and a lot of fun seeing all our friends and their kids in costume. It was a fun night!

No comments:

Post a Comment